Type: Full-Time, 12 Month Contract
AMP Life is proudly owned by the Resolution Life Group, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of in-force life insurance policies.
AMP Life is an in-force specialist life insurer in Australia and New Zealand, providing existing customers with life insurance, super and investments and with assets of $29 billion and 1.2 million customers.
To deliver on our promise of being a customer-obsessed, data-driven business, we need to be more nimble, efficient, collaborative, and iterative. With the global experience and scale of Resolution Life, combined with the local knowledge and experience we have in the Australian and New Zealand markets, we’ve learnt what matters most to our customers.
We are committed to providing AMP Life customers with competitive premiums, quality investment management, great customer service and efficient claims management. To support this, Resolution Life globally made the exciting decision to move to an Enterprise Agile way of working.
How You Can Impact Our Business:
This role is designed to have a focus on business performance using agile work practices to provide management reporting information, primarily within the NZ Business Unit and increasingly across both NZ and Australia.
Initially there is expected to be a focus on reporting process improvements and engagement with our transformation programme to improve current processes and implement automation. Once this work is complete the role is expected to also be involved in driving business performance outcomes through involvement in strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting.
• Design, maintain and support the automation of dashboards
• Development of any additional reporting to support the requirements of Business stakeholders
• Participation in the implementation of business strategies, policies and initiatives.
• Provision of accurate and timely regular reporting for the Life insurance business. Including Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Reports.
You Will Enhance Us & Our Capabilities By:
• Problem solving - ability to assimilate and analyse complex information from disparate sources and provide sound, well-reasoned outputs
• Outcomes driven – must be focussed on meeting deadlines, proactive – able to drive the outcomes with different stakeholder’s, is collaborative and delivers to agreed outcomes
• Communicating – ability to communicate concisely, in a clear and effective way, both verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organisation
• Strong relationship management skills – ability to manage stakeholders and competing priorities
• Flexibility – willingness to focus on additional initiatives as they arise
What Will We Do For You:
We offer a competitive salary and an extensive range of benefits, including:
- Entertainment and Retail Discounts
- Family & Community Support
- Health & Wellbeing Incentives
- Wealth & Security Advice
We are ready to accept your application
Click Apply to submit your application. Before commencing employment in this role you will need to provide two references, full working rights and complete police and credit checks through an online provider.
As an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to working in a diverse and inclusive workforce you will be provided with any support or accessibility requirements throughout your interview process. We offer flexible work arrangements across a number of working patterns both office based with a solid COVID safe strategy and virtual.