Type: Full-Time, 12 Month Contract
AMP Life is proudly owned by the Resolution Life Group, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of in-force life insurance policies.
AMP Life is an in-force specialist life insurer in Australia and New Zealand, providing existing customers with life insurance, super and investments and with assets of $29 billion and 1.2 million customers.
To deliver on our promise of being a customer-obsessed, data-driven business, we need to be more nimble, efficient, collaborative, and iterative. With the global experience and scale of Resolution Life, combined with the local knowledge and experience we have in the Australian and New Zealand markets, we’ve learnt what matters most to our customers.
We are committed to providing AMP Life customers with competitive premiums, quality investment management, great customer service and efficient claims management. To support this, Resolution Life globally made the exciting decision to move to an Enterprise Agile way of working.
How You Can Impact Our Business:
The DevSecOps Platforms Lead role will be accountable for all aspects of the Resolution Life DevSecOps CI/CD Platforms across our AWS and Azure Cloud. To provide the DevSecOps and CI/CD framework and toolsets Platforms ‘as a service’ for enablement of successful separation and transformation outcomes, projects, and initiatives. To act as a DevSecOps & CI/CD SME and leader under the craft guidance and direction of the Cloud, infra, & DevOps Chapter Lead, to focus on architecture/governance and ‘steering & leading’ the vendors for the best functional and financial outcomes for Resolution Life in a DevSecOps scope. You will be responsible for leading our organisations DevOps framework and platform into transforming to a DevSecOps outcome and utilising the latest toolsets.
You Will Enhance Us & Our Capabilities By:
Take the existing Resolution Life DevOps strategy and be empowered to transform into our DevSecOps strategy to make Resolution life a leader in this specialist area.
- 5 years+ in technical roles specialising in the DevOps or DevSecOps and CI/CD space.
- Developed a DevOps or DevSecOps enterprise strategy or at least been a key stakeholder to one.
- 5 years+ in technical management or technical lead roles.
- Strong experience of AWS and Azure Clouds, and understanding how deployments work, or even better, hands on deploying to these clouds via CI/CD deployment pipelines.
- Experience of GitHub Enterprise (GitHub Actions, GitHub Packages, GitHub Container Registry etc).
- Deployment of AWS EKS and Azure AKS services via deployment pipelines.
- Ansible with Ansible tower
- Experience with Terraform IaC
- Experience with Packer
- Experience with ELK for logging and Azure Log Analytics
- Experience with ServiceNow, particularly approval modules and interacting via API
What Will We Do For You:
We offer a competitive salary and an extensive range of benefits, including:
- Entertainment and Retail Discounts
- Family & Community Support
- Health & Wellbeing Incentives
- Wealth & Security Advice
We are ready to accept your application
Click Apply to submit your application. Before commencing employment in this role you will need to provide two references, full working rights and complete police and credit checks through an online provider.
As an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to working in a diverse and inclusive workforce you will be provided with any support or accessibility requirements throughout your interview process. We offer flexible work arrangements across a number of working patterns both office based with a solid COVID safe strategy and virtual.