Type: 12-month contract
AMP Life is proudly owned by the Resolution Life Group, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of in-force life insurance policies.
AMP Life is an in-force specialist life insurer in Australia and New Zealand, providing existing customers with life insurance, super and investments and with assets of $29 billion and 1.2 million customers.
To deliver on our promise of being a customer-obsessed, data-driven business, we need to be more nimble, efficient, collaborative, and iterative. With the global experience and scale of Resolution Life, combined with the local knowledge and experience we have in the Australian and New Zealand markets, we’ve learnt what matters most to our customers.
We are committed to providing AMP Life customers with competitive premiums, quality investment management, great customer service and efficient claims management. To support this, Resolution Life globally made the exciting decision to move to an Enterprise Agile way of working.
How You Can Impact Our Business:
Joining us as a Reporting and Insights Analyst you will be pivotal in achieving our goal of being a data driven business. The focus of the role will be on providing a high level of analysis and insights into emerging business trends, highlighting areas for investigation, and identifying opportunity areas for both our customers as well as the broader business.
You will also:
• Build and design reporting in PowerBi
• Complete in-depth analysis of data flows
• Maintain and upgrade management reporting
• Enhance data completeness, accuracy and integrity
• Provide data dashboards for leaderships teams and delivery teams
• Work closely with other areas such as finance and actuarial, to drive consensus and understanding of the business.
You Will Enhance Us & Our Capabilities By:
Demonstrating a curious and enquiring mindset which will allow you to deliver meaningful reporting and insights. Ideally you will have a strong reporting and insights background, with experience gained in the financial services or insurance sector.
We are also looking for
• Advanced PowerBi skillset with proven delivery abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with and managing a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Commercial acumen and decision-making ability
• Strong problem-solving skills
What Will We Do For You:
We offer a competitive salary and an extensive range of benefits, including:
• Entertainment and Retail Discounts
• Family & Community Support
• Health & Wellbeing Incentives
• Wealth & Security Advice
We are ready to accept your application
Click Apply to submit your application. Before commencing employment in this role, you will need to provide two references, full working rights and complete police and credit checks through an online provider.
As an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to working in a diverse and inclusive workforce you will be provided with any support or accessibility requirements throughout your interview process. We offer flexible work arrangements across a number of working patterns both office based with a solid COVID safe strategy and virtual.