Job no: 615184
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Location: Sydney, Melbourne
Categories: Information Technology
Type: Full-Time, 12 Month Contract
AMP Life is proudly owned by the Resolution Life Group, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of in-force life insurance policies.
AMP Life is an in-force specialist life insurer in Australia and New Zealand, providing existing customers with life insurance, super and investments and with assets of $29 billion and 1.2 million customers.
To deliver on our promise of being a customer-obsessed, data-driven business, we need to be more nimble, efficient, collaborative, and iterative. With the global experience and scale of Resolution Life, combined with the local knowledge and experience we have in the Australian and New Zealand markets, we’ve learnt what matters most to our customers.
We are committed to providing AMP Life customers with competitive premiums, quality investment management, great customer service and efficient claims management. To support this, Resolution Life globally made the exciting decision to move to an Enterprise Agile way of working.
How You Can Impact Our Business:
As a Data Scientist, you will embark on the new and exciting transitional phase of Resolution Life Australasia's AI and data-driven strategy with the opportunity to adopt the newest Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning design principles and highly scalable data solution technologies on the Azure AI Platform. Your experience and knowledge will be valuable in supporting the mission of fast-tracking development and deployment of AI solutions in production in a consistent and reliable approach, the creation of the Machine Learning Feature Store and the design of optimal data and ML pipeline architecture following the best practice in industry.
You Will Enhance Us & Our Capabilities By:
- Run experiments and proof of concepts using cutting-edge Machine Learning and AI techniques and algorithms in the fields of computer vision, natural language processing and predictive modelling.
- Work and engage with multiple stakeholders and product owners to understand the requirements and translates to AI/ML solutions.
- Lead and contribute to end-to-end ML/AI solution build including Design, Development, Deployment, Productionise and Operationalise AI/ML products.
- Design MLOps (DevOps) architecture and pipeline on the Azure AI Platform that is scalable, traceable and reproducible.
- Build automated ML pipelines including CI/CD/CT based on the MLOps architecture using the latest cloud technologies available in Microsoft Azure.
- Design and implement the most optimal structure for the Machine Learning feature store and the associated data pipeline architecture.
- Build and provision the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Spark framework and SQL.
- Continuously provide high quality release and experiment documentation and technical reports.
- Keep up with and be influential with rapidly emerging practices and technologies in Data Science , Advanced Analytics and ML/DL field.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, statistics or a related field
- Knowledge and experience of data science and AI principles, algorithms and processes
- Knowledge and experience of machine/deep learning frameworks including SKLearn, XGBoost, Lightgbm, TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch
- Knowledge and experience of CI/CD/CT, MLOps and DevOps to build cloud-based AI product
- Knowledge and experience of using Docker and Kubernetes to build scalable containerised solutions
- Knowledge and experience of data and AI cloud technologies including Data warehouse, Data Lake ETL, Data pipeline and ML Services
What Will We Do For You:
We offer a competitive salary and an extensive range of benefits, including:
- Entertainment and Retail Discounts
- Family & Community Support
- Health & Wellbeing Incentives
- Wealth & Security Advice
We are ready to accept your application
Click Apply to submit your application. Before commencing employment in this role you will need to provide two references, full working rights and complete police and credit checks through an online provider.
As an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to working in a diverse and inclusive workforce you will be provided with any support or accessibility requirements throughout your interview process. We offer flexible work arrangements across a number of working patterns both office based with a solid COVID safe strategy and virtual.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend